How to Spot Fake Burberry Scarf
Below is a correct Burberry font:
* The "B" will have a wider/longer bottom loop than top.
* The "U" will have a thicker left line that right.
* The "R's" will have an almost squiggle for a right leg.
* The "E" will have a longer low line/prong that the top and middle prongs.
* The "Y" will have a wider left prong than the right.
Below is an image of an authentic Burberry scarf label:
|Real vs Fake|
|Authentic Burberry Scarf Label|
|Fake Burberry Scarf Label|
Note: Notice the woven authentic label texture compared to the cheaper fake fabric.
How to Spot Fake Burberry Scarf, Get the latest and greatest fashion brands style for women from the street style, fashion trends, celebrities at blog.outletvalue.com.
If you enjoyed this content, then please show your support by clicking LIKE!